Wednesday, February 6, 2008

whizzing on the cream and crimson

Well I figured I would take a picture of the arsenal. The Crappondale will be gone by tomorrow hopefully. But it was a good frame until it cracked 3 months later.... SKANKs. But that thing has gotten so many showers lately, it's usually cleaner than me.












SO I had the urge to use the restroom today while I was at Teter so I frame up the urinal, look down and LOOKY THERE! Ok, let's consider this logic, the IU symbol below a urinal.. must have been a Purdue grad.. SUCKA!



I park next to this thing everyday I have Intercom, I have to wonder if it like a '64 impala... a classic, it looks pretty legit but at the same time, I doubt it.










I will try to get better hunting pics later this week, hopefully a full photo shoot of my new rig tomorrow. (cross your fingers)

No comments: