Monday, February 11, 2008

To discovery channel

dear discvoery channel-

As opposed to the man who leaves behind his newspaper at the porcelain throne, you provide me with a wealth of sanitary knowledge. Thank you for that

however before you go on producing many more shows, perhaps you should consider your target audience dawg.

I was watching "it takes a thief" today, and apparently a step in process before a thief robs you, and I quote, They "Case The Hood". Now i realize you are attempting to stay with the times, but let's consider who is watching at 3 pm eastern time. Hm stay at home mothers, the unemployed, and nascar fans (they are waiting for the next cup race).

Hm, to me, the word hood is understood, yes, but necessary... NO! So next time how about just "checking out the area" or "scoping the neighborhood" or "evaluating the vicinity of the victim house" you know something a little more.... well Unhood

1 comment:

Jame said...

I didn't notice that. I was busy deciding how cracked up the parents were. I mean really. A ladderish tree backed up to a balcony off the unlocked room of their pre-teen? COME ON. She deserves to get raped.