Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUNDAY... A Hellaciously Fun Day

What a great day!

Slept straight through the night until 9:25. Then woke up, through on all my lycra and went for a two hour pre-ride ride. Then I caught up with totuga for a 3 hour ride out to paragon and back. Then came back to the dorm and studied, then caught up with Ren-Jay for a little over an hour ride. All-in-all, 6 hours in the saddle, 95 miles, 3700 burned calories, and an extreme case of the tireds. But that is fine by me.

Funny story, when I caught up with tortuga for their ride, I initally went to the female's ride... Oops, all the college girls were nice about it but some beast came up and corrected me. I was going to say butch but she wasn't wearing plaid spandex (Holy crap that is a million dollar idea, think of all those goofy recumbent riders that would wear that... it woks every where; the cruise ride, the high speed ride, etc... PERFECT)

As for tonight I am heading to the b-school to get help with K201 and then work. Spectacular.

Lame post, I know but this boy is tired

No comments: