Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday was a good day


well in case you couldn't tell, I got my frame, which made my day exceptional. Just look at her, gorgeous. This thing responds like a cat, it is ridiculous the acceleration. Step in it and off you go, like no body's business. And the carbon weave, which you can kinda see if out right beautiful. and look at that fork... OOO LORD. I have to get another stem, that's a little lighter, cooler, etc. I need tp bring the bars in a little bit. This thing is set and ready to tear it up GNARLY STYLE!

But an overview of the day and my thoughts all the same.

Let's see, woke up at 8:25 and did my good morning dance. Had breakfast, and went to K201. As soon as I got down the fee and 10th, I realized I forgot my books so I hammered it up the hill to get my stuff. realized this at 9, in class by 9:05. FAST and it hurt.

Then went to dance... natrually fun.. Worked on Cha cha and jive and some other step but I def got it. Everyone wants to dance with me, cause i just have too much fun. even the guys hahaha.

Then I went to Sports Management, which was boring, it is just a regurgitation of x100 only he brings up football and basketball.

Then went and had lunch, and took the crack'n'fail to revolution to get it stripped naked and set up the CR1. SO They gave me brad's bike.

So then I came back to the dorm after chillin there for a bit, and did some reading and research and knocked off a few little things.

Then Ren-Jay and I went out and did sprint work outs... PAINful and I know tomorrow is going to hurt somethin fierce.

Then I went straight to the shop and chilled with kyle and brad while they finished my bike.

Then took the bike home, did some more homework and then went to work.

Work was incredibly slow tonight due to the game, but hey I am not complaining. I dropped a shift, cause I need a little more time, so now I only work every other sunday. Which will be nice especially if K201 keeps hammering me to pieces.

Then I came back, and called Jamie, had a good little talk and now it's time for bed.

i realize this blog sucks but It is late and I am gassed but I leave you with this.
REALLY?

1 comment: