Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday... more like Bruisday

Well today started off awesome.

Woke from one of those reality dreams, so I was not really sure what the story was.

But I got all cleaned up and headed down to the gresh, had breakfast and then went to K201. Nothing too major in there, jus the usual sit in class and worry about the test next weekend.

But then I headed over to the dance studio, and got my salsa on. Needless to say, I was pretty slick. But the girls seem to struggle... for the most part. The ones that are afraid of boys anyway. But, it all gets done.

Then went to sports management. Some old dog was going on about the olympics and some stuff. It was pretty boring, I took notes, but I just wanted him to stop.

Then I headed to the Gresh and had lunch.

Then I headed back to the dorm.

Everything was snowy and icy today, so I was being extremely careful and everything. And I had been successful all day, until I got right in front of Briscoe. I was riding to the back door and hit a patch of ice, and GAME OVER. Down I went, fortunately I landed perfectly, as possible as that is. The Bike went right, I put the left foot down and slipped and on the pavement I lay. I laughed it off; it didn't hurt that bad. And at this moment it isn't bad. SO I guess that is a positive that I can take a hit and not just die. But I put a gash in my new Shoes, I was EXTREMELY UPSET! But I can't change it now.

Then I did some K201, and then suited up and hit the rollers. I did 2 sets of 20 TT, followed by ten minute acceleration, followed by 3 sets of 3 minutes on, 1 off. I felt pretty good.

Then I cooled down and worked on Economics. We have a test Monday, don't want to leave it all for the weekend.

Then I headed down to dinner and now I am watching discovery channel. The learning never stops here at IU. It is something about making whiskey and the barrels that contain it. How many times are we going to cover alcoholic containers Discovery, HUH?

I'll probably go to the gym in a bit, but I want to lie down for a little while.

I want a new job. Food service is great but starting to get a little monotonous. I miss the grocery business.. HOW SAD!

I talked to Chris Sweet about doing RAAM (race across America) next year, how monsterously awesome would that be, probably not win it but most definitely Finish? But I guess we'll see where that goes. Keep your fingers crossed. That would be a feat for sure.

Jamie and I have talked about going sailing sometime this summer, or maybe over spring break. That would be something totally awesome, Sailing. Minus the fact cold water sucks. It would be extremely fun, educational and a good change from the Lycra addiction (not sick of it, just new and different stuff is always good.

SO I was rolling today and I had my music Bumping, you know and one of my neighbors asked me to turn it down; he was trying to read. Keep in mind, this is the same kid that comes in drunk thursday, friday, and saturday ready to fight any and everyone. This is also the same kid who is a constant dick to me. This is also teh same kid who has NHL 2k8 blaring at 2 am. But, I abided and turned it down, but I guess the concept exists.

well time to lay down for a bit, take it easy kids.

OLE

1 comment:

Jame said...

i took salsa lessons.

i loved it.


ALSO. it was weird to hear you talk about me in this, almost as if i was eavesdropping.