Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My o my it's wednesday

Well today was not as eventful as yesterday but it was definitely a day.

Got up, did the get ready thing, then had breakfast and went to class.

Math... boring

Economics.... entertaining.... nervous about the test, kind of

Interpersonal Communication... Boring, and this project is going to suck

Came back for lunch and back to the dorm to study. I spent so much time on math, it actually makes me mad thinking about it. Like the problem is this, we have to type in these extremely long strings of equations that are overly complicated and so when you type it in. It doesn't work out cause of some syntax error. So the assignment took forever and made me feel like I was a downs-asarus rex, cause I just kept messing the stuff up, but I knew it was right but I was missing a parenthesis so it didn't work.

Then I decided maybe I was crazy enough to actually go outside and try to ride my bike. Well after no one showed up to the IUCC ride, I thought better of riding by myself so I headed to Bike n Bean, cause my rear went flat, so I fixed that and put on my new stem. Ritchey WCS 4 axis. Eight Kinds of sexy
Then after discussing with kyle, black ice, I decided to go home and roll the rollers. I got an hour in and felt pretty fatigued.

So then I worked on Economics and got help in math.

Then I thought about rolling again, but I decided maybe sleeping would be better.

I watched some show on A & E about this dwarfism. And this little girl was adorable, she was maybe like two dogs on all fours, stacked on each other high. She was adorable. Seriously the most adorable little girl I have seen.

Then I went to work, and we had this new guy working. And I am not usually against new people, its a common occurrence. But this guy was a jerk. he would interject in all our conversations, boss us around. It's like really? But we all wanted to slay him by the end of the night. we took a vote and decided he should be fired.

But now its time for sleep, training day tomorrow. Sleep tight kids

No comments: