Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday and my thoughts

Well today was saturday and I took full advantage of it like a like it was my prom date... HA!

So I woke up at 9:30. and it was awesome. I didn't feel like I had wasted the day, yet I had had a good night's sleep. Most Excellent.

But anyway, I didn't shower, because I was out of body wash and face wash
so I just skipped the sanitization process entirely.

Went and got breakfast from the gresh; raisin bran, banananananana, and a wheat bagel. Carbs baby.

Then headed back to B223 and read two chapters from the sports management book. How inspiring, really. I mean never did I think that two college classes could be exact duplicates but I was mistaken, this is like X100 (intro to business) only with a basketball. So I just breezed over that and then got suited up for some spandex action.

Rode for about 2 and a half hours, then went to the shop to adjust my seat, then headed back to the dorm.

Headed out to wal-mart stocked up on some food and other necesities, then packed up and went home for what was left of the weekend. It was a long week and I needed a break.

While at wal mart some guy asked me to fix his car's head light. No success, the headlight was all complicated and domestic...LAME. It had some weird mounting bracket and stuff. He used a lot of profanity and stuff I was just like UHMM? YEah F that lightbulb bracket. so he went inside and got wal mart's " help" so essentially four guys circled around this car and said he would need new alternators and a head gaskets in order to get the light bulb to work.

Then, I got unpacked, did laundry (all of it) - So I was walking around the house in my bathrobe.... CLASSY

Then Jamie came over, we watched some weird Nickolas Cage movie (not that any of them are different of stand out, seeing as he is the same guy in every role... an american badass)

Then I crawled into the Queen sized and called it a night.

No comments: