Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hump day.... but what to hump?

Well today was Wednesday and I can honestly say this week has been flying.... Thank gawd.

Well I didn't want to get up this morning, I was pretty fatigued from the late night and my work out. But what can you do? SO I slept in an extra ten minutes then got up and did the morning routine; shower, dress breakfast.

It was monsooning again, which I always love... you know gettting completely wet right after getting out of the shower.... DELIGHTFUL!

But I did the FEE Lane FLY-BY to Math and got there a little late but better than nothing I suppose. We started an extremely hard topic today. Not so much hard but more complicated. And naturally the teach felt the need to rush through all these notes. Which is the other down side to her typed notes. She FLIES through all this stuff. It really isn't fair but to each their own I suppose.

But then I had Microeconomics, which I am feeling pretty comfortable with that stuff. I stay up on the reading and make an attempt in it. So I guess that won't be so bad but the test is going to be a monster, I think we are covering 9 chapters. But the concepts are pretty simple and build upon a basic idea all throughout.

Then hustled to Teter for Intercom. I don't really like the class; the concepts are just like DUH. SO essentially, what happened was, these people that developed these concepts were professors who were in danger of losing their jobs, so they elaborated on these basic ideas to make it sound important.... but it's not. For example, we read like 20 pages on the concept of vocal inflection... Really? is that necessary. NOPE

But then I came back, had lunch, studied and went for a ride.

The ride, Ren-Jay and I went out for a ride. We did 80 minutes of tempo, and went through, dry, sprinkle, rain, hail, rain, dry, hail, dry (weather pattern). It sucked. So I just followed him home and had him take me back to the briscoe (gawd it hurt).

Then I came back, cleaned up, and studied. Went down and got some help on Math from the tutors, then Worked on K201. I am actually making head way, I have two more queries and then I am done. That's pretty good, going from half to only two to go... SOLID.

Then I went to work. nothing special, just the regular grind. I keep having the urge to make Phalic pancakes but I am attempting to control myself

Then came home, cleaned up and surprise we are here.

I miss you all, and I want to come home.. if I ever have a weekend where I am not living in fear of homework.

No comments: