Friday, February 1, 2008

Dear T.I.S

Dear college book store a.k.a TIS,
I am quite unfond of you, first you jack up text book prices, and then drop buy back prices (if you buy back at all, afterall that new addition with italicized page numbers is soo much better than those standard non-leaning digits). But we all know the story on the college book store racket... it's like bad food at a restaurant you don't want to return it cause the other option is ridiculous (they spit in your food). But now this, I received an email telling me about how I can now get frivolous crap, which is already incredibly marked up at a less marked up price. Oh boy, what a gift. Personally, I never visit you except for the beginning and the end of the semester, in which I run up a huge bill on my discover card and then get maybe a hundred dollars in return... THANKS! so I think I would find it more pleasurable if you would just mark down your text books as opposed to stem ware and stuffed animals, cause in all honesty only dip-shits buy that garbage.

Thanks

Chris Kthis is clearly a picture of T.I.S. owners and book publishers

CAHOOTING!

No comments: