Friday, February 1, 2008

SNEERAIN and a math test

GOOD MORNING WORLD!
that's right, I woke up with one alarm today, must have gotten enough sleep or I was just tired of laying down, cause all of that coughing was not being very rest-friendly. I took decongestant before bed. I am not sure how much (the little cough syrup cup had a dead lady bug/japanese beetle in it and I was like aww HEEEEELLLL NO. so I just took a swig from the bottle. It felt like the typical amount), but obviously not enough. So I coughed up my lungs last night, literally they were on the floor next to my bed. I even slept on my stomach, which helped but that was so awfully uncomfortable.It's the little black thing in the top of the picture there. Not sure how much of a remedy for coughing it is.


So I got up, showered and hustled down to the Gresh for the morning dose of raisin bran. I intercepted the cashier before she asked about me canning my manager. I got her off track by bringing up the weather and my experience last night coming home from work (I literally slid to the drive in front of Foster, where there was traction).

Then I wolfed the cereal and made a b-line for the chem building for a math test. Conveniently forgot my calculator. But I still got an A (I think). At least, when I checked my answers when I got back, everything was calculated correctly. Although I didn't do the test without a calculator (I borrowed some girl's - what a sweet heart I felt horrible cause she finished first and had to stay. I wish the prof would have let her go and just had me hand in the calculator and she give it back Monday). But whatever.

hustled back to the Briscoe Disco (hahah get that hustled back to the briscoe disco (do the hustle... Stay with me)). But had an appointment with Donna Lane, which was helpful. I have to make up my mind whether I want to stay here and take a100 and then a201 or go home and take the equivalency classes of a 201 and a202. There are ups and downs to both. But in all reality I would like to stay here but I realize how costly this can be. Maybe I will get that gig at zipp, which would be mega amazing.

But then came back to the room and worked on the cycling contact list for my professor (I am creating a database of main sponsors in cycling for extra credit). I am kind of let down by the lack of contacts this professor has outside of the world of football, baseball and basketball. I mean I asked him about F1 racing and once again, NOTHING! This guy talked himself up pretty big but like I said if it ain't got a ball it ain't got shit. Right? Oh well, I'll cut my own path, make it more valuable and more of a victory when I get a job.

Leading on, headed down to K201 lecture. Managed to sit behind the talkative trio, it was great... they yammered on during all the important points. But I did manage to snag a pic of the typic serostitute. Let's examine this picture here. Start at the top: Notice the Hair; percariously off the the side. To make you think she just woke up and had just enough time to put her hair in a pony tail.... messily. Then of course the north face jacket. Very choice! I mean it is only sleeting/snowing/raining and 28 degrees. So I mean a fleece jacket does make a lot of sense --> I mean it keep you mega dry and totally warm. However, you know what does keep you warm? A Burberry Scarf. Yes folks to counteract the slimming yet warming jacket, a 4 by 1 foot piece of fabric is the equivalency of a parka. Then, Oh what's this a cup of coffee from the Buck's that is Star? Well my my, we suddenly went from having no time to style our hair to having enough time to run to a local star bucks and get a finely crafted warm beverage. The controversy is mind blowing. Moving on, notice the large hand bag. More like a suitcase with straps. Seriously sweet heart, what are you carrying? A change of clothes? perhaps the newest edition of Encyclopedias (Brittanica; we simply can't have no-name resources). Also, notice the pants, very good decision with the black. I mean there is practically no salt on the roads to cover those in white. And why work out when you can simply wear black pants... SLIMMING! But from that point, we move to her buddy to the left there. Yes folks, here's the gay buddy. Although he may or may not like men, that is not the point here. The point is; this guy is close enough to her that he will never get anything else besides a hug and a lot of late drunk or sober tear filled phone calls involving her various adventures in love. Ladies and gentlemen , we have out full on serostitute. None finer an example as the one that I have put before you. I guess this is pretty at IU..... Awesome!


Got back from lunch, and now I am debating a ride. I need to work on my cover letter and I need to start on my K201 (what a horrible class, informative but a monster, I can only hope that some day everyone converts to macs and use software that makes sense and doesn't require a whole other language to operate). That's my take. But it is soo wet and at 28 degrees I would be willing to bet we might have some ice on our hands. Stupid ROLLERS (will make for a good recovery day, but boring all the same)--> WHERE IS MY POWER TAP? hopefully my frame will come today, break up the monotony of this school crap.

So what's on the docket for the rest of my day? Write K201 notes, ride, maybe start my K201 Project and cover letter. Cool Friday.

No comments: