Monday, February 11, 2008

The day and stuff

So today has been delightful. Woke up at 7:15, after a great night's sleep.

Had breakfast in bed. Had the news paper read to me via Channel 9 News, then hopped in the shower. I'm a king.... Admit it!!

Then I went and showered up and headed down to math. Kelly was yammering on and on about probability... I got a tough quesiton for yuh, what is the probability I care? 0.00. Ok that was a little brash but, seriously she gets off on the fact that we get ahead on the notes. She let us out early and you would have thought this was her gift from god to us. Whatever.

Went over to the union and napped on the couch until 9:25, then headed to Economics with the BOSS. This man cracks me up, seriously like one day in his class you would die laughing. Understandably I am the only one that laughs cause everyone else is like WHOA too cool for laughter. Whatever, they can have it, I will get an A in his class, he likes me...

Then went over with Intercomm. nothing too special, just hanging and watching the teacher... my oh my.

Then called it a day, and headed to gresh, had lunch. and headed back to the dorm to work on math.

Then I suited up to ride the rollers. Hindsight, I could have been outside but, I don't know 20 degrees makes it a little unbearable. So I did three sets of 10 on 5 off which were preceded by a 50 minute TT. So I logged about an hour 45 and plan to get some more riding in tonight, assuming all my other stuff gets did.

Then I rode out to Fountain park, signed a lease and came back and that brings us to now. I have a head ache and I need to read about how I talk... EXCELLENT!

No comments: