Friday, February 15, 2008

I am tired of blowing my brains out

Lately it feels as if I am doing this a lot...

Which is followed by this feeling

I don't know but it just seems like I am completely spent at all times... Mentally. Between School, work and training I am just spent. Who knows, maybe it will pass, or maybe it just the anxiety of midterms and these monster tests that I have next weekend, But it needs to stop. These brains are valuable and necessary for at least a couple more years. Work isn't that bad, it's just like so simplistic and repetitive and it feels like I am just running my motor in neutral. I'll be a supervisor next year I guess... I hope, if I don't get a better job, which would be so awesome. But at the same time, I would kind of like to go back to a grocery store and work the desk. But I don't know how that will work with training and school.

But I am really concerned about work this summer. I need a consistent job; who knows maybe I will get a job at chili's I need to apply there soon. There are jobs going up for around campus in the summer but I wouldn't be able to take classes, and train cause they are all full time. I mean it'd be sweet to do stay here and do that, but I have to take classes, that's the point of staying here. If I didn't have to take classes, I would take the job and train after I get off. But, I need those classes so I can get into my major asap. Otherwise I am just wasting time and money.

Oh the dilemmas

No comments: