Monday, February 4, 2008

Tupac is alive and I can prove it





I saw these on Kyle Davidson's facebook and I had a real good laugh... Good way to open a blog eh?



Well today's story is full of pictures for those of you who prefer the visual representation of my life.

Well started off the day like any other, got up hustled to gresh, had breakfast and rocketed down to Finite Math. Nothing too special there, just the a-typical notes and such. Although our teacher is starting to use printed off notes to "save time". Well yeah in essence it would save time if she wouldn't rewrite the problem on the board. To each their own I suppose. I am gettin frustrated with the mass amount of paper notes we have to print out. Seriously one way or another I am paying for this paper and it ain't cheap.

Then I went to Golden Shear and got me a hair cut. Fred, my barber does such a great job, he's fun to talk to and he's really down to earth. Plus he has this really hot little chevy that races; always fun to talk about.

Then went to Microeconomics. This guy is hilarious, he cracks me up. He makes fun of himself and everyone else.

Fortunately, Interpersonal communication was canceled so I messed around, cause I thought I had an appointment at 11:30 to get help with K201. Well it turns out, the appointment was at 11:00. As a result, I lose all tutoring privileges for the rest of the semester. That's just great, I emailed the prson I was supposed to meet with and apologized with every bit my body. But I highly doubt it will make a difference.

So after that, I went back to the dorm and worked on my math, my economics and studied for sports mangement. Which is where I discovered Tupac is still alive. he is cutting grass and selling the economic theory behind it to text book companies. But as a disguise, he is now spelling his name as TUPAK.... I HAVE PROOF

I TOLD YOU!

Then I decided I needed to get out, so I went down to revolution and hung out with Kyle and Brad, talked shop and such. I guess they accept me there and let me hang, so I just hang when I can. I don't know if it is bought due to the frame and the cash I spend there but oh well, they treat me right and all that.

Then came back and worked on K201, got ahead so that I can be carefree tomorrow when mom and dad get here. Then went and got Dinner, and after that I decided I needed to ride (it was supposed to be a complete day off) just to blow off some steam. It was wet, and dirty but it got some of my stresses out.

As a result of all my bike got another shower and and fully cleaned up. But at least it didn't look like this.

That would be mega fierce to get rid of! (courtesy of Ryan Bertrand)

But in other news, Kyle from Revolution has a contact with Zipp who is looking for an intern, and Kyle has put my name in, so I worked on my Cover letter and my resume and sent that to Kyle to pass on. How awesome would it be if I got that? Honestly, that would be awesome, working for one of the elite manufacturers of cycling componentry. I could easily see that as a career; something I enjoy and actually care about. You know in case the pro riding thing doesn't work out (PLEASE HOPE IT DOES).


.
Hey I saw this on rutger's today. A robot that pumps your gas. Really, is filling your tank that mentally and physically tasking? Obviously it is, cause we need a robot for it. I understand a robot vacuum and robot space rover but a gas pump? Maybe gas prices will go up as a result of this.... PLEASE!

But moving on in the day. I chilled and studied until work. Which was awesome, considering we didn't stop taking orders til 12:10 and we close at midnight... It was sooo cool!

But oh, the big thing of the day, I am officially done with the black key bulls stuff. It's over, it's done I've had enough. turns out Isaac doesn't like me (no surprise) as a result, no one will ride with me... Cool, glad one douche bag can't get his head out of his ass enough to be civil and grow out of being a 13 year old girl... guess I wasn't invited to his sleep over. He won't talk to me about it, but he sure as hell will talk to everyone else. As a result, no one else will talk to me in fear of pissing him off. Really? REALLY? You'd think that as a business major, he'd have a bit better communication skills but I guess being a dick is the new networking. You know, I would try to talk to him, but all that happens is that he acts legit for two days and then goes supreme self-absorbed cock. (I am sorry about the french)

You know I came to Indiana hoping for a fresh start, get away from all that highschool stuff. But I guess people don't really grow up until they really have to. which for some may be never.

So, as a result I am really looking at transferring back home. Where I have some what of a base again. Maybe live with Ryan again or something. Shoot, at least I would be close to those who matter (you know who you are).

But that's it, lots of stuff on the docket for tomorrow, and I need some sleep. I miss you all.

No comments: