Thursday, March 6, 2008

this is what life is supposed to be like.....bout time

Well I just want to open up this entry by saying: life is good right now.

Had a fairly easy day of classes; nothing major just straight go to class. Can't complain there.

Then I got out and went for a three hour ride. Logged 2 and half hours of straight tempo. Surprisingly enough, I feel pretty good, little tired but it's a good tired.

THEN

came back and wound down, got some eating in and then headed to the union where...

I met my new coach. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I "bit the bullet" (I guess) and got a coach. It feels as if a burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Finally someone to tell me exactly what to do, how to do it, how long to do it, and everything like that. No more guessing at training and adopting other people's programs. Such a sense of security. Chris Beck is his name, and he is a really nice guy; quite and confident. But, that should prove beneficial. and at 60/month, I am not complaining. Mom and Dad are supportive of it and everything, so I feel really confident in my decision.

I applied at upland brewery today; PM line cook. I would really like a job that I can be proud of and you know actually have to fear being fired from. We'll see wehre that goes.

Time to work

No comments: