Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3rd and 2 to go

Kinda decided to make this a rest week. But tomorrow, I am planning 4 hours of tempo, so that means nashville baby. Maybe if I am lucky I can almost kill someone's sister like last time. THRILLING

Other news, Talked to Dan Gaz today - looks like I found my ride to races baby. He is pretty down to going places and splitting costs and all that. GRIZAVY

Two days until I am home. HOORAY.

Andrew Smith and I are planning to do some hard core riding while I am home, which will be good. Maybe I can get a real LT

Talked with Brett a lot on the ride today, he is easily the coolest guy I know.

Put my name in the hat to be an officer of IUCC - that'd be pretty cool right?

Looking into getting a coach, there are a few guys around here, and I think it would be really beneficial. You know, taking the guess work out of training. Instead of my, catch glimpses of other people's work outs and then up them. But there is a coach on Hand Center so maybe I can land a deal there.

Well they want me to come in and work at revolution tomorrow, they are BOOKED. so you know might as well learn about something I care about.

Got new cleats today... I think I hate them, I got the Keo reds with that massive float, but that is all they had and after I had shattered my 0 float, I needed them. Maybe I will get used to them

In the mean time, I am down five pounds? Guess when you put new batteries in a scale, you lose weight... Shoot, I will change those batteries daily.

regardless, the fixie boys invited me to come hang with them tomorrow, so I might just skip work and do that. I wish I had a job I cared about, one where I couldn't do whatever I want and still stay employed. OH WelL It's a pay check..

Bed time kids

No comments: