Saturday, March 15, 2008

Breaking stuff

Well Here I am in Newton.... PARTY ON.

lemme give you a heads up on this town. There's not much that really would bring one to newton, except maybe the low real estate prices, but the next closest town (that really matters) is Effingham and there isn't really much that would draw me there either... except maybe a hospital.

But spent remainder of the week training and being with Jamie, can't ask for much more. It was a hard good bye, I don't want to go back to Indiana. Every thing is at home for me... Gawd, I never thought I would say that but I guess I was all about being a hardass about going to Indiana and never looking back and now that's where I wanna be. With my mom, the GF, Dad... etc etc.. And it's like I am on complete lock down in Indiana; no car, so far away no one wants to come visit.

For training, I am in the right place, but you know when my entire life devolves into training, work and studying... It sucks.

I don't even know the direction I want to me heading any more; I have been thinking law enforcement, or something that doesn't shove me behind a desk the rest of my life. Who knows, maybe I can get a job in marketing that I can seriously care about; cycling related... who knows.

All the same,

Had to send in the Power tap head unit; the torque wasn't staying zeroed. so I would be soft pedaling at 250 watts; I was like man maybe I am a BAMF but, nope. Really aggravated by the fact that I have to send in my PT again. But whatever, it's free and I get a new computer. I can't complain, but regardless I am naked with absolutely no computer.

Dad and i drove down here this morning. He dropped me off at Charleston, and I rode down here. I was thinking maybe 45 to 50 miles. Low power, high cadence; considering that tail wind, that is quite alright.

The weather is starting to get gorgeous; knee warmer and underarmor weather baby. I LOVE IT; no more jackets and leg warmers and booties.... LAME!

well I am thinking a little bit of a ride tomorrow, and maybe monday off. I think I need a day here shortly due to the fact I blew up two and half times this week. I don't know where I got half, but I am pretty sure if I had had to push a head wind yesterday, that would have been it.

NAP TIME

No comments: