Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain makes people friendly

Well today went fast, can't say I really focused on much, just kinda did the basic routine of class and stuff. K201 was a breeze I really appreciate that, I just have to know what equations to use. Finally having two parents who are excel nerds are paying off.

Dance is starting to get fun. Just snazzin' up the basic moves, but it's fun. My anti-coordination is shining but I am doin my very best.

Then sports management. Doc got on his altar and preached to the choir. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER taken this class. Oh well, get it done, right?

Anyway, it was pouring today, so I came back to the dorm and let lunch settle.

Then I went outside and rode my brains out.

Don't have the power tap, so I just road hard... Stupid, I know but why not? I did the Nashville ride, stayed on the main roads, so something like 50 miles in for the day. Can't complain. Made me hurt a little bit. But I got soaking wet. But you would be surprised how many people are supportive of cycling when it's pouring. I got more waves and thumbs up, and offers for rides back to B-town than I know what to do with. I was like really? cause it is wet? I mean I shower in stuff like this. Well not exactly but you know.

Then I headed to the shop and hung around. Kyle had to straighten my Derailer hanger, but you know whatever it got fixed. Zipp is going to cover my wheel and get me a new rim for like 250!!! heck yeah.

Then came back here, mopped the floor with K201, and now I am just blogging contemplating what to do for the rest of the night.

I hope mom calls, but we'll see.

I don't wanna be here any more, I wanna go home and stay there. last week was too good. I am tired of putting my head down and just taking it from all sides and just smiling like I LOVE IT.

TODD WASH YOUR CLOTHES

No comments: