Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A naked experience

Well it's been a while since I have written anything, but you know, life goes on.

UPDATES:

I race this weekend, Dan Gaz and I are heading to KY on Saturday and then OH on Sunday. Maybe Squeeze 3 to 4 races out of this weekend. Not lettin' this no license keep me down. In hindsight, it is probably to my benefit so that I am not blowing my life savings on gas going to obscene places

Easter weekend- Saturday, I ripped off a 5 and a half hour ride. Did the Nashville Ninety. Then Jamie and Dad came and picked me up to take me down to southern Illinois. We saw mom and Grandpa and Erin, then headed headed to Olney to stay the night

Got up and went to Catholic church with Grandpa

Then did easter shin-digs.

Then I was going to try and ride 4 hours and meet Jame and Dad in Hutsonville. Then it snowed. HARD CORE. So I called them to come pick me up.

Monday- did the Nashville 60 and homework

Tuesday - Did 2.5 hours and did a high cadence work out. WHEW, it was a work out. Supposed to be a rest week, but it's nice to have some sort of an interval to let me know I am doing something.

I wish I had my powertap back. Apparently, they have sent two and I have yet to get one. The other one should be here soon.... I hope!

I come home May 2, I am so excited. I have applied to every place of Business on Oakland, hopefully I get a job.

No comments: