Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'd rather be cummin than stroken

That title, was inspired by the quotation some man in a large Dodge Diesel truck had pasted in his rear window. You know, I have seen a lot of stupid quotes and things that are like "HELL YEAH MY TRUCK EATS DIESEL!" But this one is the best!! BY FAR

But, that's not the point of this blog.

What an exciting day today. Dan Gaz and I decided we would suit up and throw down at a Kentuckyana race today.

So we left at at ass crack of dawn. More like 6 am, I remember when that was like a natural thing.

We loaded up the BUICK and rolled to Lexington, KY.

3 hours later, we arrive. Stare down the competition and get dressed. Being as resourceful as we are, we found an embassy hotel and changed and did personal exchanges there...IF you know what I mean.

Got out on the course for a 10 am 3/4 race. There was a lot of team representation, which made me so under the radar. But I as bein' a BAMF. I was hangin to every attack until a solid one stuck.. And stick it did. Four of us gapped the field by 2 minutes and I took it in the final sprint.

Went and got some food

1/2/3 race at 2:30. I was nervous, once again lots of team representation; Bolla, road house, an some others in there. Well, used the same tactic and stuck to a group break of 6. Put a minute and a half on the field and took third place in the final sprint.

Needless to say, I am beat.

1 comment:

Jame said...

where's that other blog?