Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday World's

NEW WATTAGE HIGH TODAY.

I am embarassed to say it cause err one will be like "WEAK" But it's a record for me so I am happy.

Tonight was Wednesday World's, the 446 loop.

I hate this loop, there is sand and gravel and just not a really fun loop, as cliche as it sounds, it is organized chaos. You can't really get a break going, cause if you drop people, they can pick up on the next lap, it's aggravating, cause then they fall in and they gap you cause they aren't runnin' at the front.

Whatever, it was hard, it hurt, I didn't feel to hot but you know.

This weekend is Regionals, Double Points, 80 miles of road racing on Saturday and then a crit on Sunday.

Hopefully I can get up there, one way or another.

HAHAHA CHECK THIS OUT, Look at Boonen's face, this might be the biggest Oh Shit of the season - Boonen celebrated a tidge too early - BURN. He'll never celebrate until he has crosses the white again.

No comments: