Sunday, April 13, 2008

This weekend

So this weekend was delightful and restful.

Friday, I had the option to end classes at a little after ten, so I jumped at the chance. Then I kinda dicked around the crib. Then Gaz and I headed out for a really easy ride, and a giant face loop.

In case you're wondering it was little 500 weekend, so for Friday and Saturday, wearing spandex and riding a bicycle is dope as hell.

But so we face looped and scoped da honeys. And got mad props.

But then I kinda hung around the crib for the night, I have found with all my time on the bike, I need sleeping as much as possible. So I hit grocery store and crashed.

Saturday, I got up early to ride at like 7 am ( I haven't done this since my wheeler days). So I got out for four hours so I could be back to hang with Jame and Joe. They came over, we hit up wal-mart, jumped the car and headed to Nashville for some shopping and hiking.

Then we came back and had dinner at the Moroccan restaurant on 4th.

Then we all took part in a nap. In our perspective corners. Then headed to Borders to chillax and then they headed home. And I came back and fell asleep.

This morning I got up, and studied, and played some video games until the radar said i was in the clear. SO I opened a can of 6 hours of 12 minute intervals. IT SUCKS. I feel like garbage but you know it's all necessary. Next weekend I race; Milwaukee or Ceraland.

No comments: