Monday, April 7, 2008

Purdue


OH CHECK THAT TAN.... YOUS SO JEALOUS.

Several things, I forgot to mention, more will probably come later as I get bored working on this paper. So we rolled around Purdue University yesterday... WHEW TALK ABOUT GRIMY. It's like Decatur, IL got it on with Champaign and this atrocity is what happened. The whole area was just really dirty and left you just saying... WHAT?! Traffic that went this way but not that way, parking lots that parked to nothing, construction sites that were working on... concrete? But we did eat a MacAllister's where I am pretty sure it seemed like we all had downs, cause we were all like "UHM SANGWICH with CHOCOLATE SAUCE, (drool)" we were pretty tired. But the girl at the counter was all about me and my smile. We decided it would be cooler if every time I slid my Discover card it would growl (it has a tiger on it). That would definitely encourage spending by the American population. People would buy just to hear what noise their card makes. Just think, the harley cards would like rev and stuff. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

But back to where I was going, it smells like soybeans/or ethanol, Isaac and I debated that issue and if a place smells bad, Chris Kelley does not live there.

Overall, thank goodness for B-TOWN, home of the best School this side of the Mississippi

No comments: