Monday, April 7, 2008

I GOT BURRRNED




Thought I would share that with the world, you know. Really makes you wonder....

So this weekend.... simply put SUCKED.

Friday, just did the noodling around thing with Isaac, and Mike. Did a couple pre-race sprints, nothing major. Somehow hit a new high wattage; would've been nice on Thursday, BUT NOOOOOO.

Then Went out to rotate the tires on the Old 6 and the battery is dead.... AWESOME

Saturday, slept in late, packed and headed to Marion with Brett, Mike and Isaac. HOLY CRAP what a technical crit. People weren't lying. Ridiculously fast and corner Railing. I got pulled which sucked, but my legs felt like garbage. So we packed it up and I came back for a little noodle and watched team pursuits.

Sunday, got up early and headed to Purdue with the Kiels. Little bit of road racing. I felt like CRAP! My lymph nodes were huge, my sinuses were just outrageous. But IU did some business. I chased a few attacks, brought em back, but always felt like my matches were not there. My saving grace was the hill. Even though I am horribly overweight, I can still climb like a squirrel. But all the same, we secured out place at nationals. I got a mega burn on my arms; I am pink like pork.

Something has got to give on this weight issue. I am eating very little, and training ridiculously hard, and no avail. What Gives?

Sunday night, came home and crashed hard core at like 9 at night. Then everyone had the urge to call me between 9 and 10. usually, I can't get a phone call if my life depends on it. but whatever, nice to know they care.

Jamie and Dad are coming over this Saturday. After my 5 hour ride, we are going hiking. WHEW!!

Now to make up a paper

No comments: