Thursday, July 24, 2008

TT rig is done and a weekend off

Well I finally know what it's like to be a real person with a life and all that. It's a little foreign and I don't really know what to do with myself. I mean I ride, but it's not the three to six hour grind sessions.

WHAT?!

Yeah, I hit a wall physically and I need to take it easy so I can finish the rest of the season better than pack and DNF's (that's the hope anyway).

BUT in the midst of all this,

I did finish the Time trial rig. It is super sick. CHECK IT OUT
I mean not the sickest wheels in the world, but they are keeping it upright, you know.

Speaking of wheels - you are probably going to laugh but listen to this. I think that once my carbon wheels are done (Cane creek has to rebuild the hub) I think I might sell them on the bay and just get a solid set of aluminums. I don't know it just feels like these things are going to trouble. We'll see... if you are interested let me know. 808 rear and 404 front,,, essentially 606s

No comments: