Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sick... and not the cool kind


Maybe this will be me







Well this week has just sucked. I mean solid workouts and all that but man I just blew up in the nastiest of ways.

Saturday, I headed up to Blue Island to throw down at the "super rectangle". Four corners of suck.

I got up, felt like crap, went back to bed, woke up, felt like crap. Questioned racing, but had nothing else to do, and I really wanted to get up there and talk to RGF - Andy Moskal was going to be thee - putting names with faces, eh?

I got there - too early. So I napped in the car - more like sweat napped. I sweat just laying there. So then I decided "hey let's get up, walk around, etc." So I did.

Then it became time to open up the legs, hit the rollers, then noodled around with Caesar from Get a Grip.

Still feeling like crap, snot running out of my nose, stomach just super heavy and wrenching. GROSS. I knew this was going to be a DNF or a tail gun. EW.

But it was no joke of a race, Kelly Benefits, Rock Racing, The

So I lasted maybe 10 laps, Blew up and pulled off.

But I did meet up with Andy - Super nice guy, things sound positive there. I don't want to say that I have it completely locked down, but it is definitely positive looking. The team has definite future and solid riders. Somewhere I definitely want to be, but I am sure that little DNF was no help. Hopefully I can pick up the end of this season with IN State Road Race, IA state road race, Pancake stage Race, etc.

But they are going to ghost ride me at Marion. I am going ot be so cat 5, a large jersey and black shorts... awesome. Whatever, I am in an invite only event, I'll be pack meat saturday, but Sunday, there is a Hill and You know me and hills.

Well I had to B-town tomorrow, I am pumpt, three days off of work and with homies. GRAVY

No comments: