Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Add Siiiick, Mix NASTY



Well the last shipment of bike stuff came in today and DEAR LORD, we have some sickness to wield on TTs, get reay world.

But, I got out in the garage and started Wrenching a bit, deraileurs, Bottom Bracket, Cranks, brakes, and I assembled the Aero Bars, but I didn't get a pic of this. Trust me you'd vomit out of your eyes cause it is soo hardcore.

But I am going to run into Vitesse Tomorrow, Have them press in the headset, talk about the internal cabling (it's cool but what does it look like a esophogial cancer patient, with all those tubes hanging out.

But, should be able to cable it up, and MAYBE get it out for a ride tomorrow (not holding my breath but, you never know.

Well, work wasn't soo bad today, can't complain - getting paid.

Debating how much super week I want to do next week, Mike Sherer says 10 races... I say - My trust fund has just ran out.

But I really want to do well in the Indiana State Road Race, I love that kind of stuff, road racing more so than a crit.

The tour is super sweet - it's nice not having a clear winner.

Heard back from RGF Cycling today - super exciting.
http://www.rgfsolutionssportsmarketing.com/index.asp
I hope I can get on that team or one like that. Something with strong devolopment, good support, you know the dream set up.

Heard from Mike, that AB is staying together, wouldn't mind that either.

Who knows, it's early, but I would like to know where I am going, and know that I am not on Hand Center next season. Don't get me wrong, super nice guys, and I know in their prime they were beastly, but they have all gotten kids and family. Gave up the Bike racing dream, I suppose - different strokes for different folks. And after that little discussion after the stage race, I really question their thoughts on me. Lord knows I race far more than them and post up results more consistently, except for Prater, he's a baller. But he is leaving

Oh well it's time to sleep

No comments: