Tuesday, January 29, 2008

more thoughts... like waterfalls


Uhm I am not quite sure what is going on here. It kind of reminds me of the bike spiker at the SIUE crit. This guy is two seconds from taking that bike and introducing it first hand to the pavement. Just look at that face, he obviously wanted to play football in highschool but was simply not big enough, well now look who is pile driving 3,000 dollar bikes into the ground. That's right fellow class mates, he doesn't stop with a 30 dollar leather ball, No sir, not this guy. This man is just that, THE MAN and you can't argue with passion like that. actually Niels Albert just won the U23 cross worlds, and he is too old to do it again, so I imagine that is case to be destructive/power clean your bike.

Well the gym was fascinating, and now it is snowing in my dorm... through my air conditioner, normally this would be a positive thing in say June, or July however this time of year proves to be a unwelcome experience. although frigidaire might want to come photograph this for advertisements and glossy pamphlets.





I hope we have the 2:30 gathering this morning. I simply can't get enough of the meaningful discussions
"YO DAWG, I was soooo hammered"
"I know right"
"Let's go smoke a cig"
"yeah"
keep in mind it is a. 2:30 and b roughly 9 outside, give or take a few degrees.



















COUNT DOWN TO CR- 1
3 DAYS - ships out tomorrow


you can't tell me that that isn't sweet. Throw my sram on there. O MY the sweetness will ooze like a candy shop.

This is passion and dedication. I can't wait to get my tan lines. I am obviously running out steam on what to say. sooo til next time don't play with fire

1 comment:

Jennie said...

it's possible that it's lame that your only comment is from your old friend's wife... but ryan was excited to show me your blog nonetheless. i keep telling him that i want him to write something besides user guides, cause i think it could be super funny. or we could make fun of him anyway. you definitely need to see him try to meet people. somehow the socialization gene that tells a guy to give a strong handshake and make eye contact slipped by ry-ry. the college guys here were laughing at him.