Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Frozen water bottles and that constant urge to urinate

Well today started off as any other day; woke up, saw the snow so I went back to bed, woke up again when todd's girlfriend made a b-line out the door, and figured if she's up I better get up. I wish the day would have stopped there. But I figured I should make my college funds go to work, so I darted down to get some breakfast.
On the thought of breakfast, and my dining experiences in general, I really hope the lady that rings up my food gets a new joke.... Quick. she is really stuck on this humor that I am going to fire Jeremy (my dining hall supervisor). I think we are on week three.... eventually the horse will start to smell (get it? beating a dead horse!).


I don't know how I feel about that sign. Are hunters going to get so bored that they start killing their horses, someone should have put a little more thought into this one.


On another train of thought how was it it 55 yesterday and 23 today?
But made my way down to the ye old hall of chemistry for a little Finite lovin'. Nothing too major stood out, just a review for a test on friday. which I don't know how to stand on that. Last time I took this test, I passed it, then again a week after that I broke my back and neck, soooo let's not do that this year.


After than went to the union to kill some time.... which I did with such grace.

Headed to economics, the TA wasn't there so we had the TA's TA, which let me tell yuh was a gift and a half (sarcasm dripping off of that statement). Do you suppose it is saying something when foreign people understand our economy better than the residents of our nation? I mean really? In all respect the gal did a good job, not like she was teaching something anyone really cares about so hats off in that regard.

After than headed off to Teter for some Interpersonal Communication. I don't know where they come up with the material for this stuff, but the people that write this must seriously have nothing better to do. I thought math was bad, this makes math look down right comparable to fire works. I kid you not when I tell you that we had to read 20 pages on how to transcribe stuff. Really? 20 Pages? REALLY, I was thinking like a checklist, or a summary. But I suppose a 20 page article regarding how it was offensive to write in the dialect of a southern jazz musician was just as efficient, and oh how inspiring. I swear if that teacher wasn't hot, I might put myself back into that ditch just to get out of that class.


this is what it looked like when i went to the ditch... symbolically


But finally the day was over... TIME TO TRAIN. Hauled it up to the gresh and had a good lunch. Then came back to the dorm and studied some math.

I then put on every piece of spandex I owned and went for a ride. Rollers are soooo last month. I got out at like 2:30, it was a balmy 23 with a 12 mph south west wind. Headed east to New Unionsville, then doubled back to catch the IUCC ride at 3. Caught up with Ren-jay, Isaac, Brett, Mike and this other guy ( I should probably know his name but that will come). We headed out north with intentions on forest. I questioned that decision due to the snow and rain and whatever else we got last night. But we climbed bean blossom (2.5 mile climb) and did the forest loop with no problems at all minus the fact it was miserably cold. But i would vote this as one of the best rides so far this season. At first we were just tempo'ing but we hit bean blossom and Isaac launched an attack, and from that point on it was tooth and nails. In retrospect, it wasn't that fast but in 23 degree weather it can be challenge. We all were pushing and jumping on each other (man that could be taken totally wrong) but no one could get away, it was pretty cool. I was happy, it was a good rest day. Overall, got 43 miles in for the day, which is legit for a. a rest day and b. for this weather. Interestingly enough, my hands warmed up, but I had this horrible urge to pee during the entire ride, like I have never felt something like this.. ever, maybe when your body gets so cold it uses fluids to warm itself up..... HM!

This is what I imagined we were comparable to


Marion college called me and asked about my transcripts. i don't know what I want to do on that issue, while it would be cool to be up there for the cycling and just a change of pace, I think things are starting too look up and as long as I can hold it down, I am in the right place.

I do miss Ryan, wish he hadn't transferred, it was nice havin a best friend here. but I got to learn to be out of my element and fight for myself, might as well learn now.

As for tonight; studyin' math and sports management. May hit the gym. need to get dinner or something to eat shortly and then WORK.

Speaking of work, I have started wearing this chef jacket while working, and you would be amazed the respect I get. I walk out carrying fries and pizzas and people are like WHOA he just got off working at that five star restaurant down the road. YOU BETCHA


See the difference? at first this guy is just a large man in JcPenney's suit but put on that white jacket and suddenly you want this guy all up in your main entree.

CR1 in TWO DAYS


Well I am going to go hit up the vending machine for a little bagget (not really french bread, but it certainly isn't a fulfilling bag, so there you have it)

Ok at first I though I was on an all guy's floor I must have been mistaken, because there is now a trend to shower together (I think different stalls) and play music while standing in front of the mirror..... and a homeboy just said "should i work out?" HM

There will be more

1 comment:

Maneli Reihani said...

I would wear a chef suit in all social environments it can bring respect or at least people will come up to you and be like "whats with the outfit" instant convo starter