Friday, November 7, 2008

Time for a post

Happy Birthday Jamie (November 10) if you know her, give her a hug for me and wish her happy birfdays

Well life is starting to slow down, so I figured it is time for a post, to let all of those who read this know I am still alive.

Driscoll - Sorry I never got back to you. Just so much typing to do and so little time. But I really appreciate your interest and I will do my best to cover all my bases through the glob.

The last weeks of the regular person's cycling season, I attempted to rack up as many hours as possible at the job so as to keep my head above water for the next few months. See, I got laid off until January due to a lull in sales. But come January, I am hoping that I can get some hours and begin wrenching on little 5 bikes and do stuff like that. So, that has kept my free time pretty devoured.

Been flipping a lot of product recently, sold the time trial bike, traded the CR1 for some cosmic carbones, and plan to flip those pretty shortly to hopefully the same guy who bought the TT rig. Then hopefully I will get to build my own wheels ; dura-ace or ultegra hubs to a DT swiss RR 240 or a mavic open pro. We shall see. Use those as back up wheels, then flip the mountain bike and get some nasty race wheels. Can be stressful, at times, but more times than not, it's a lot of fun.

Newest Toy of the Day -

I GOT A SCOTT ADDICT R4.... OH LOWERED!!!!

you want to talk about a nasty frameset. SO LIGHT. SO reponsive... SO STIFF. Beats the crap out of you though. I'll deal with that to have the lightest frame mass produced frame on the market right now.

Say it, it is disgusting.


But at the same time. I need to hawk some stuff... shamelessly

I have in my hands and ready to ship

A set of sub 1000 mile cosmic carbone SL's perfectly true and ready to make you go faster

Also, I have a Kona Queen Anne Frame only, Velo Bella Team edition, blue and pink 56 cm.

Want something? Speak up.

Training is starting to ramp up. Kinda makes me excited. Gonna get my skinny trim on. Can't wait to be racing again. I need to be able to look forward to something every weekend, cause right now, homework just doesn't cut it.

Oh well, I need to get back to the books and the ebay, to sell some stuff.

Adios mi amigos,

more to come when the racing season kicks it up

Chris

No comments: