Saturday, August 9, 2008

it's not the ride, it's the rider

well i think this might be my last race, or last crit race for the season. Might try to find some TT stuff and see how I fair there.

I just don't know what it is, I just can't open the cans that I used to be able to open back when I was a 3. I mean I am a 2 now, so I am at the bottom of the cycling pit when it comes to p/1/2 races. It sucks, a lot cause all the big cool races are here/coming and I have no bullets in the chamber.

yesterday, the crit, where I was racing for RGF, that I was all super pumpt for and ready to take names, at least not get my name taken. Well, not so much. It opened up extremely fast, and I got shelled pretty fast.... LAME . BUT as I was making my way back, I saw Jeremy Grimm with a broken chain. And seeing as he is a meal ticket, I came in and gave him my bike and shoes. Got major recognition from the announcer, but thats no win... SHAME!

Oh well, today climbs, hopefully I can make it tick

I need this deal with RGF, I don't know how much longer I can afford unsponsored cycling.

No comments: